- Dry dates have all essential minerals like iron, potassium, selenium, magnesium, phosphorous and copper, without which our body cells cannot perform their regular activities.
- Pregnant women should consume dry dates regularly as they can strengthen uterus muscles and make the birth of the child easier.
- Dry dates consist of a huge amount of natural sugar (glucose and fructose), which eventually makes them a great energy booster.
- Dry dates are a natural resource of Vitamin B5 or pantothenic acid. It is highly beneficial for skin cells as it can repair damage caused by free radicals.
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.