- Colavita IGP Balsamic Vinegar of Modena is produced by cooking the juice of trebbiano grapes, aging in oak, cherry and walnut barrels. The result is a rich dense and flavourful Balsamic Vinegar.
- Embodies the sweet, fruity flavours of Trebbiano grapes. Gluten free.
- The IGP seal of authenticity certifies this product has been produced exclusively in Modena according to the strict traditions perfected in the province of Modena over many centuries.
- In addition to salad dressings, try adding balsamic vinegar to slow -cooked foods like soups or beans, or use as a deg-lazing liquid for meat based sauces.
- Ingredients: Wine Vinegar, Coocked Grape Must, Caramel E 150d.
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.