- Gulab Groundnut Oil has MUFA content of 54%, which is more than any other oils.
- This oil can be used in different forms of cooking such as frying, seasoning and grilling.
- This MUFA reduces the proportion of bad cholesterol (LDL), and maintains the good cholesterol (HDL).
- Groundnut Oil is one of the healthiest oils. It is a vegetable oil that is naturally trans fat-free, cholesterol free, and low in saturated fats.
- Groundnut Oil is high in unsaturated fats, especially monounsaturated fat, like olive oil. It is also a source of the antioxidant, Vitamin-E and phytosterols, which benefit heart-health.