- Houseofsaffron offers Afghan's Premium & Original Negin Saffron grown naturally in Herat
- It's packed in easy to use sturdy Air Tight jars with premium packaging.
- No Artificial Colors, Flavour, Preservatives. Tested to ISO3632 parameters with Grade A1++ quality.
- Saffron is known to be natural antioxidant which provides various Health benefits both to men and women. A perfect choice for pregnant women. Its an excellent source for fair glowing radiant skin and is widely used as a beauty product. In addition Saffron is used in Exotic Food Products like in milk, kheer, biryani, Thandai, ice creams, bakery products, Gourmet, Ayurvedic uses. It is also used daily as a tilak for puja/ religious festivities.
- Saffron Threads needs to be dipped for atleast 30minutes preferably in hot water before use. Customers are advised to follow instructions mentioned on the pack. Original Saffron will never dissolve in water or milk a common myth.
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.