Saffron comes from dried stigmas (thread-like parts of the flower). It can take 75,000 saffron flowers to produce a single pound of saffron seasoning. Saffron is usually grown and plucked by hand. it is considered as worlds the most expensive spice because of the amount of labor associated in harvesting and processing it. Apart from its beautiful colour, fragrance and the fact that it is one of the most used ingredients in the many Mediterranean, Middle Eastern and international recipes. Saffron has a wide range of health benefits. It acts as an antidepressant and controls emotional stress in would be mothers and also helps to control your mood swings, which is the most important health benefit of this saffron. It also helps us to get a beautiful and glowing skin if we consume it on a daily basis.
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.