- Josef Marc's T65 is perfect for making bread, puff pastries, croissants and baguettes. This type of flour is best known for making croissants. This flour gives a light open textured loaf with a crisp crust. It is medium in protein content, and when this protein is mixed with water it forms gluten.
- Strong French style little coarse bread flour
- The traditional French bread is made with only flour, yeast, and water. That's why the quality of flour plays a vital role in the overall process of baking. T65 flour is equivalent to type 0 italian flour, euro 550 flour type, and american all-purpose flour. Our T65 flour is non-fortified, unbleached and unbromated. Our farine de ble T65 bread flour is used by chefs & bakers across the globe.
- Josef Marc farine de able T65 strong bread flour contains various different flours like, amaranth flour, sorghum flour, etc and is prepared to make a healthy dense mix of delicious bread and other gluten-free specialties.
- Package Content: 3 x 1.8 kg of Farine De Ble T65 Bread Flour; Quantity: 5.4 kg (Each 1.8 kg); Shelf Life: 180 Days; Ingredient Type: Vegetarian
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.