- Black pepper is actually a flowering vine indigenous to india that is grown for its fruit. When it is ripe, the plant's fruit is dried and the peppercorn is born.
- Black Pepper is one of the most commonly used seasoning ingredients, and good for your health in many way.
- Black pepper is the worlds most traded spice, and is one of the most common spices added to cuisines around the world.
- Black Pepper has antibacterial, antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties, which make it an amazing medicinal spice.
- Black pepper can be used as a scrub to exfoliate the skin and remove dead skin cells. Crush some black pepper and make a scrub to remove dead skin cells and exfoliate your skin.
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.