- Package Contents: 250 gm Alleppey Green Cardamom Seed Powder
- We use only organically grown spices processed without the use of toxic pesticides, irradiation, or genetically engineered products. Our products are strictly grown for domestic use and not for any commercial purpose, where only the surplus is collected and traditionally processed from collection to drying to packaging. We make it powdered in traditional ways, and dont extract any oils from our spices. We also dont use any kind of preservatives, additives etc. on our spices.
- Because of its strong and different aroma and sweet flavour, cardamom is widely used as a flavouring agent in desserts, beverages, sausage, vegetable dishes and savoury meat and fish recipes. In India, it is used to flavour coffee, tea, kheer, rice dishes and various curries. It is a key ingredient in Masala Chai and Garam Masala in India.
- Minimal plastic packaging used to reduce environmental impact. Packed in food grade material. Please keep our spices in sun once in three months to get longer shelf life, as we are not treating our spices with any chemicals or preservatives.
- Homestead spices from Western Ghats region of Kerala. Our spice is sustainably sourced from small farmers networks in Northern Kerala, India.
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.