- 100% HANDMADE PICKLE: Made with traditional recipes, handed down through generations giving your buds the essence of Mother love.
- PRESERVED IN BARNIS: Our salty, spicy, tangy and fiery pickles are traditional recipe from Rajasthan. They are preserved in earthen jars or Barnis. It is a much-loved traditional Indian side-dish that is easy to store and convenient to use
- COMPLIMENT WITH INDIAN DISHES : Our magic recipe create wonders in the mouth and tastes best with all Indian meals, daals, cheela, pakode, Khichdi and paranthas.
- SHELF LIFE- 365 Days
- Storage Instructions: For retaining freshness: Retain oil layer on top till the contents are over. Use by spoon only, keep pouch closed after use.
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.