- Dry dates are an excellent source of calcium, which is an important element for keeping bones and teeth strong.
- Dry dates are significantly higher in calories, so if you are looking at losing weight, you should limit your intake.
- Dry dates are an excellent source of fiber and protein that help keep your body healthy. Other than that, they are a good source of calcium and vitamin C too.
- Dry dates are a rich source of natural sugars (glucose and fructose) which makes them a great snacking option for an instant energy boost. Toss them in your jar of dried fruits to help increase energy and stamina levels.
- Dry dates are a natural resource of vitamin B5 or pantothenic acid, which is extremely beneficial for skin cells and can further repair the damage caused by free radicals. The presence of many anti-oxidants helps in attaining a youthful skin. Moreover, it nourishes your skin and improves its texture
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.