Adding product to your cart
Tracked Shipping on All Orders
14 Days Returns
- Can be used in vegetable and snacks
- It is dried in sun after removing its skin. Dried kachari powder gives distinct and tangy taste to your food.
- Kachri is a protein rich fruit but mostly used as vegetable. It is found only in desert soil, hot and arid (water stress regions) zone.
- Dry kachari is blended to number of indian spices like meat masala, chana masala, chat masala, meat tenderizer and with minced labm.
- Kachri is a wild variety of cucumber. That is why it is called wild cucumis pubsescens. Kachri is a protein rich fruit but mostly used as vegetable.
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.
There are no reviews for this product yet.
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device